Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
:iconnavel-lovers:

Navel-Lovers

Contemplate your belly button~

Peeking from Just Above the Waist <3

On the Surface by ShadowsandDust07
Navel Contemplations:
* Being scar tissue, an individual's belly button is 100% unique to them.
* The majority of belly button lint comes upwards from your underwear, not downwards from your shirt.
* Around 90% of the US and Canadian population have 'innie' navels, leaving 10% or less with 'outties'.
Newest Affiliates:
:iconstrippedaway: :iconman-candy: :iconbodyscapephotography: :iconimpreg-nation: :iconcheekydenimparadise:

Random from Favourites

The 'featured' favorites folder of this group contains only Photographic artwork, and serves as a collection for great photography works that couldn't make it into the gallery :)

Deviants

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconloonadream92:
which girl would love interest for a Navel play?
Reply
:iconfetishfriendindenial:
Quick question. Is a fanfic where the characters bluntly orgasm from belly play allowed in this group?
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconloonadream92:
there are girls, which I navel play and tickle may?
Reply
:iconnyasiaesylvester:
NyasiaEsylvester Feb 3, 2014  Professional
THANK YOU Spazattackplz  so much for adding my "little miss red" image to your group :) Make sure to like my fan page www.facebook.com/modelnyasiasy…
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconsirnikon:
SirNikon Feb 1, 2014  Professional Photographer
Thank you for wanting to include my work on your page. 
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconloonadream92:
Are there any of you girls who love it when you tickle your navel?
I with a navel fetish, love it stop.
therefore get in touch so we can role play ^ ^
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconlordzerothemighty:
LordZerotheMighty Jan 10, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
Wow I wanted to say thank you for including my art in here. That was a nice surpise
Reply
(2 Replies)
:icontheflyingperson65:
If Gmod isn't acceptable for this group, then what is?
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconnavelgazer88:
NavelGazer88 Dec 29, 2013  Student Photographer
Just wondering, for a navel stories is there a certain limit to what you will accept. In my story I want to have the guy play around with a girls belly button with his you know what...lol. If that's not acceptable then I won't write it in there.
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconredbarron5:
Hi I'm glad to be apart of this group, if you guys want, check out my stories and pics. Send me a note if you want to request something or want to chat about belly buttons.
Reply
Add a Comment: